Invisalign Norwich, By Riverside Dental
WE OFER A FREE INVISALIGN CONSULTATION, 3D SCAN & TREATMENT SIMULATOR
Why Riverside Dental?
- Multi-Award winning, state-of-the-art fully Private practice
- Free 40 minute Consultation, 3D Scan and Treatment Outcome Simulator (worth £350) with Dr Bim Sawhney, Invisalign Gold Provider with over 10 years’ experience
- Convenient appointment times to suit you
- The most inclusive & competitive Invisalign packages in Norwich
- Free Teeth Whitening with our Retainers (worth over £400)
- Further cosmetic treatment options available after finishing Invisalign
- Prices start from just £2 per day and 0% Finance available*
Introducing the iTero Element 3D Scanner for Invisalign
Here at Riverside Dental, we like to be at the cutting edge when it comes to dental technology. Our latest addition to the practice is certainly that.
One of our most popular treatments at Riverside Dental is the clear, removable aligner system, Invisalign. Our new iTero scanner means we can quickly scan your teeth and create a 3D digital replica, in colour, rather than needing to take messy impressions or moulds of your mouth.
The images are then sent digitally to Invisalign meaning there’s no waiting around for snail mail to get the moulds to them. It’s faster, more accurate and most importantly, a better all-round experience for you! Your treatment can also progress quicker.
And it doesn’t stop there! The scanner means we can continue to take images of your teeth throughout the process. You won’t just see a before and after anymore, using a time-lapse of the images you can actually see your teeth move!
We were one of the first in Norwich to get this groundbreaking Invisalign technology so book your free consultation and scan now!
How does Invisalign work?
Benefits of Invisalign Norwich?
There are many benefits to choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces.
- Aligners are designed to custom-fit your teeth and not interfere with your lifestyle.
- Aligners are virtually invisible, so hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth.
- The treatment allows you to maintain your dental hygiene and brush and floss as normal.
- The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking or special occasions.
- There is less chance of irritation on your mouth and gums since there are no brackets or wires on the aligners.
- From the start, you’ll know how long your treatment will take and what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the process.
- The end result will be a brilliant, brand new smile.
“RD wanted her upper & lower front teeth straightened and whitened. She chose Invisalign and exactly 12 months after she started she was thrilled with the result…so much so that we are now treating her mum”
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”