Before you book...
Please agree to our terms and condition below.
Terms & Conditions
- Only New Patients can book in via this link,
- Existing patients please contact the practice or use the link in the email sent to you to book your recall appointments.
- New Patient Examinations do not include x-rays. Usually 2 are taken at this appointment and these are charged at the end of the appointment. Please see the website for current prices
- A £1 non-refundable booking fee is charged for all online bookings. This is included in the price shown.
- 24 hours’ notice is needed to change or cancel all appointments. Failure to do so will result in your payment being lost .
- No payment details are kept by the practice
- Free parking is available next door in the Riverside Retail Park (by B&M superstore)
- Please arrive around 5-10 minutes early for your 1st appointment in order to fill out the relevant forms and bring any medication lists with you. Complimentary refreshments are provided
- Riverside Dental is located in a mixed residential & commercial area and therefore can get busy during peak times and holidays. Please allow sufficient time to get to your appointment as appointment times cannot be extended
- Refer a friend scheme: For every New Patient you refer to us, you will receive £20 off your treatment estimate or your next examination half price .
- For our full terms and conditions please click here. For any further information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 01603 920 313 or email@example.com
- These terms & conditions may be changed without notice
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”