An exciting opportunity has become available to join our award winning, reputable, fully private practice in the heart of Norwich City.
The practice is well established and has been operating from 2011, we have expanded rapidly to 3 surgeries and a team of over 20. We have built up an excellent reputation in the local area through hard work and dedication and pride ourselves on providing a premium service.
The practice is centrally located in NR1 and is a 2-minute walk from the station and local car parks. Easy access to the main roads in and out of the area.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ethical & clinically confident, with the ability to communicate with patients enthusiastically.
- Able to deliver high quality general & cosmetic dentistry in a modern, friendly environment
- A team player with a passion for improving the standard of care they provide
- Continually looking to develop their career
- Looking to commit long term to the practice
- Experienced in private dentistry (minimum 3 years) with additional post graduate qualifications
- Able to provide a clinical portfolio of cases and 2 suitable references
- Currently practising within the UK and fully GDC registered with indemnity
What can we offer you?
- A relaxed and friendly environment to work in, with full clinical freedom. We provide general & cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Cfast, Teeth Whitening, Smile makeovers, Facial Rejuvenation and restoration of Implants.
- Experienced, well trained, enthusiastic team of non-clinical and clinic staff
- A supportive clinical team including in-house Oral Surgeon, Endodontist and 2 Hygienists. A hands-on approach from the principal to ensure smooth running of the practice.
- 3 spacious surgeries and separate decontamination room equipped to a very high standard, each with climate control and full air conditioning.
- Fully computerised with Software of Excellence, Online booking and payment system, Digital x-rays, Rotary Endo, Intra-oral Cameras, ElectricMotors
- iTero Intra-Oral Scanner
- Loyal patient base to include some Riverside Dental Membership Plan
- Opportunity to be remunerated in-line with the hard work and effort that is put in
- Last CQC inspection passed with flying colours July 2018
To see our practice and how we work please visit our website www.riversidedental.co.uk
If you would like further information or to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com