An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our award-winning, reputable, private practice in the heart of Norwich City, a stone’s throw from Norwich train station.
We are an established private practice having grown consistently since our launch in 2011. The practice based in NR1 and is close to the major routes in and out of the city and adjacent to the train station. We have three modern, well-equipped surgeries and a team of over 20. Our excellent reputation underpins the premium service we deliver. We are a Platinum Elite Invisalign provider striving for Diamond status.
All surgeries are equipped to a very high standard with modern state of the art equipment, including full air conditioning & climate control, digital x-rays, intra-oral cameras, composite warmer, sandblaster, 2 intra-oral scanners and SOE dental & imaging software.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A relaxed and friendly work environment, with full clinical freedom. We provide general & cosmetic dentistry including Invisalign, Cfast, Fixed Orthodontics, Teeth Whitening, Smile makeovers and Implants
- Experienced, well trained, enthusiastic team of non-clinical and clinical staff
- Full support from a full-time, experienced, dedicated Practice Manager
- The practice also benefits from a Business Manager, who can assist in your career growth
- A practice that invests heavily in its staff, clinicians, marketing & development
- A supportive clinical team including in-house oral surgeon, endodontist, hygiene therapists (who carry out their full scope of practice) and an orthodontic therapist. A hands-on approach from the principal ensures the smooth running of the practice
- Loyal patient base to include some Riverside Dental plan patients and a steady stream of new patients
- Mentoring and support for any area of cosmetic dentistry you wish to focus on long-term
- Opportunity to be remunerated in-line with the hard work and effort you put in
- 2-3 days a week
- One Saturday morning a month
What can we offer you?
- Ethical & clinically confident, with the ability to communicate with patients enthusiastically
- Skilled to deliver high quality general & cosmetic dentistry
- A team player with a passion for refining the standard of care provided and keen to develop their career
- A long-term commitment to the practice
- Ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience post VT, do not necessarily need to have private experience, if you have a strong NHS background and are keen to excel, spend more time with your patients, use the best materials and modern equipment, we could be the practice for you. The principal is hands-on and happy to mentor & support where needed
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to undertake certified CPD to improve communication/technical skills in order to thrive in a private practice environment
- Able to provide a clinical portfolio of cases (general & cosmetic) and two suitable references
- Currently practising within the UK and fully GDC registered with indemnity
If you feel this is the practice for you, and you share our values, then please get in touch for a mutually beneficial partnership.
If you would like further information or to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com