Dental Plan Norwich
Riverside Dental are proud to be offering our own Dental plan in Norwich, this is a comprehensive payment plan and insurance scheme designed to provide excellence in dental care.
Dental Plan Dentists Norwich
Our Dental plan is from one of the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialists. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 27 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market theirs’ is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
[Dental Plan member dentists receive the most comprehensive business and financial support and are given practical guidance on any regulatory and legislation changes. They are also provided with free marketing and PR advice as well as training and the opportunity to go to a number of social events throughout the year.] Dental Plan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about our Dental Plan go to:
Dental Plan Products
Dental Plan Essentials (2 exams and either: 2 hygiene or 4 hygiene visits per year)
- Dental Plan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care.
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments.
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary.
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you.
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings) but you receive a discount on some treatments.
- Please note, we must have received the first direct debit payment.
before any discount is applied to your estimate.
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Routine dental care includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract).
- Scaling, polishing and other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract).
- Dental x-rays (up to the maximum detailed in your Contract).
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract.
- Preventive dental advice.
- 50% off tooth whitening after being on the plan for 6 months.
Essentials does not cover:
- Restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist).
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions.
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist.
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment.
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment.
- Sedation fees.
Please remember that your routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
More information on the children’s plans on NEXT PAGE.
To find out more download the Denplan file here : LEAFLET
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”