Plans for Children
- Plans for Children is a flexible payment plan which is ideal for making sure your child gets the best possible dental care from an early age.
- The dental plan focuses on preventive care by providing you with an easy and economical way to pay for your child to have regular dental check-ups. This is fundamental if the early signs of tooth decay or abnormalities are to be picked up and treated quickly.
- Plans for Children also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Benefits for your child
- Helps to build long term relationship between your child and their dentist
- Helps your child understand the importance of looking after their teeth
- Ongoing preventive care can help keep your child orally fit
- Your child will benefit from regular dental care
- More time spent with the dentist and other practice professionals can improve the whole experience of visiting the dentist for your child
- Helps your child feel less nervous about seeing the dentist in the future
Benefits for parents/guardian
- Gives you the opportunity to ensure your child receives regular dental care and treatment
- Monthly payments make the plan economical by spreading the cost evenly throughout the year
- Supplementary Insurance gives you assurance that your child will receive the treatment they need in the event of a dental injury or dental emergency when away from home
- Access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After an initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health (for which there is a charge) you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Supplementary Insurance) and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
Routine and restorative dental care includes:
- Hygiene treatment (including scaling and polishing)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions that can be carried out by your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
Denplan Care does not cover:
- Root Canal Treatment
- Any services carried out by our in house Oral Surgeons
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentist in your contract which is payable by you at the private fee rates
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than by your registered dentist, except when you need temporary emergency dental treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Denplan.
To find out more download the Denplan file here : Denplan Essentials-Questions&Answers.pdf
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”