Invisalign in Norwich, By Riverside Dental
Amazing prices on clear braces
From £2 per day
- FREE consultation *
- FREE Teeth Whitening (worth £355)
- FREE Retainer for aftercare
- Up to £425 Off, Finance Available
How does Invisalign work?
Benefits of Invisalign®
There are many benefits to choosing Invisalign® over traditional braces.
- Aligners are designed to custom-fit your teeth and not interfere with your lifestyle
- Aligners are virtually invisible, so hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your teeth
- The treatment allows you to maintain your dental hygiene and brush and floss as normal
- The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking or special occasions
- There is less chance of irritation on your mouth and gums since there are no brackets or wires on the aligners
- From the start, you’ll know how long your treatment will take and what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the process
- The end result will be a brilliant, brand new smile
“RD wanted her upper & lower front teeth straightened and whitened. She chose Invisalign and exactly 12 months after she started she was thrilled with the result…so much so that we are now treating her mum”
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months. I reminded myself of the Chinese proverb 'The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago; the second best time is now' so had no hesitation. That treatment was almost a year ago and I have enjoyed the benefits ever since; especially in the protection of adjacent teeth and the absence of self-consciousness whenever there was a cause to smile."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”