Join the team at Riverside Dental
We are always on the lookout for dynamic, talented and hardworking individuals to join our rapidly expanding team. Since our birth in 2011 we have developed and built our reputation through hard work and are now considered one of the leading general & cosmetic dental practices in East Anglia. The rewards we have received over the years range from Customer Service to Cosmetic treatments. Our success is due to the setup of the business and the team we have, not to mention our loyal patient base. Each member of the Riverside Dental team is highly skilled, highly trained and has an excellent work ethic, from our admin assistants to our clinical director & practice owner. In return, we provide excellent working environments, first class training, highly competitive salaries/packages, pensions, bonuses and great team morale.
If you continually strive to be the best you can and are always looking for ways to develop and improve, we want you! We over IV Sedation, Complex Oral Surgery, Expert Endodontics, Implant Dentistry, Facial Aesthetics and Advanced Cosmetic treatments including Veneers, Crowns/Onlays & Invisalign/CFast.
We provide excellent training so all you need to bring is the work ethic!
We open Mon-Sat and can offer both Part-Time and Full-Time positions with a range of days and times, therefore suiting most individual and family needs.
If you fall into one of the categories below, we would love to hear from you. If we do not have any current vacancies, your details be saved securely and you will be contacted first when we do, but hurry as our vacancies do not last long!
How to get in touch:
For further information about how we work, what we offer and what our patients have to say, please look through our Website, Facebook, & Instagram pages and check out our Google reviews.
To be considered for any current or future vacancies we need:
- A brief covering letter which includes why you would suit our team
- An up to date CV (CVs which include gaps or not current will not be considered)
- Have two references if needed. One must be your current/most recent employer/practice
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us immediately, not to worry, you will!!
Dr Bim Sawhney BDS (Hons) MJDF RCS (Eng)
Clinical Director & Practice Owner
2017 Whatclinic.com Customer Service Award Winner
2016 & 2015 Whatclinic.com Customer Service Award Winner
Official Dentist to the Athletes at the London 2012 Olympic Games
Current Dental Vacancies
Hygienist wanted for Award Winning, Fully Private Practice in Norwich
Riverside Dental are seeking an experienced Dental Hygienist to work in our state-of-the art, modern private practice 1-2 days per week.
- Every Thursday & Friday.
- Full book, with 6 week wait
- Loyal, co-operative and motivated patients
- Work involves routine hygiene and periodontal treatment under LA
- 30-60 minute appointments
- Fantastic Team, with in-house Oral Surgeon, Endodontist and Lab
- Starting Nov
- Excellent remuneration (40% of gross, equivalent to around £70,000 Pro-Rata)
- April/May start
You will be:
- Very professional and caring towards patients.
- Always able to deliver the highest quality of care and service.
- GDC registered.
- Have indemnity cover.
- Able to provide 2 good references.
If your experience matches please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com