Certificate of Professional Registration
The General Dental Council (GDC) is the regulatory body of the dental profession in the United Kingdom. Their address is 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ and their telephone number is 020 7887 3800.Our dentists and staff adhere to the rules governing the profession by the GDC as set out in their publication “Standards for Dental Professionals”. You can find out more about the GDC on their website www.gdc-uk.org.
Our practice adheres to the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Review our policy by clicking here
Care Quality Commission
Our practice is registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Our Certificate Number is 1-663592500.
To read our Patient Confidentiality Policy, please refer to our Patient Confidentiality Policy page found by clicking here
Patient Safety Charter
Our practice has a safety culture which means that patient safety is at the forefront of everyone’s minds, not only when delivering healthcare but also when setting objectives, developing procedures, purchasing new products and equipment.
To read our Complaints Policy, please refer to our Complaints Policy page found by clicking here
The Good Practice Commitment
- We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients.
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
- We follow current guidance on infection control.
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Patient Published Information Policy
To read our published information policy, please refer to our Published Information Policy page found by clicking here
Keeping Your Records Policy
To read our keeping your records policy, please refer to our keeping your records policy page found by clicking here
Our location - Norwich Dentist
The practice is in a fantastic location in NR1 and benefits from free parking next door and is conveniently situated along Riverside Walk in between Norwich Station and Norwich City Football Club adjacent to the River Wensum. There are numerous buses that serve the practice with a major bus stop in Riverside Retail Park. For our less-abled patients, there is free parking right outside our front door.
"I brought myself to Dr Sawhney after a bad experience elsewhere involving the removal of a conspicuous tooth resulting in practical concerns and a loss of confidence. I was reassured by the quality of care and advice I received and was able to decide upon a dental implant with full knowledge of the costs and process, including the timescale of six months."
“Dr. Sawhney has been excellent at recommending the correct treatments and ensuring I have had the best service possible. I would recommend Riverside Dental to everyone, especially nervous patients, as the staff could not make you feel more relaxed. I am now more confident in my appearance, which makes a hugh difference!”
“Amazing dental practice who I have already highly recommended to all of my family and friends. Not only are all of the staff so helpful and friendly, but they have transformed my smile. I also recommend the Invisalign treatment as well as having bonding work, as Bim did an outstanding job! Thanks again.”